04 April 2011

New markers, many ideas

March 28 - April 1, 2011

April 1-2, 2011
The first sunny weekend and I spent most of it outside, first at the Animal barns via bus on Saturday (Ada also loves the bus), then again Sunday for a long morning walk along the river. No commitments, just a lot of family time, spring cleaning, ironing, and art.

Oh! And an optometry appointment where I learned my eyes are still getting better! A benefit of middle age, I'm told, and a welcome change from the usual poor health news I'm used to.


After that I went off to Wallack's art store where the very helpful store manager clued me in to a sale on Staedtler duo 3000 markers. 






Fooling around with my new brush nibs, we have these pictures and a work-in-progress dedicated to daffodils.

I want to say a special thanks to Jenn and Jennifer for submitting ideas. I'm daydreaming up ideas for you!

Socks

No comments:

Post a Comment