17 May 2012

Long Time Sitting

May 16-17, 2012
Bus Blog isn't going where I planned this spring. I reckoned I'd keep drawing people in Ottawa, just maybe at the mall or library, with my son companionably asleep in his stroller. But James is a constant yet light sleeper, so even though we're going around town at times together, I can't stop in one place for long.

Instead, I'm traveling on the couch, where I sit most of the day nursing.  I read Long Way Round, Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman's book about their motorcycle journey around the world. (Ewan's quite a guy, eh? He acts, he's a novelist, he's a husband with two daughters, he's a serious biker, he's way into charity organisations. Impressive!) I liked the book so much that I started reading the one about traveling across Africa called Long Way Down, and borrowed the TV series from the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment