26 January 2012

Angry cameo

January 24, 2012

I am getting foiled a lot this week. People are jumpy, and I have had to halt some drawings. I flirt with the idea of just showing them their portraits, but I like keeping them to myself and the Internet.

I'm having a better week than last time I wrote. Now all three of my buddies expecting babies have safely delivered their wee ones, and all having emerged safe and mostly unscathed. Just me left :) Two-and-a-half months to go.

What will I draw when I'm not taking the bus every day? Bus Blog is more than a year old now, with more than two hundred drawings. I'm ready for something new. The next portraits might be set in libraries and shopping malls, and anywhere else where I can lug a newborn baby. And, one can hope, I dream of longer projects. Of painting again. Oh I miss painting so much.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete